Wishlist | | Geeky Swimsuit Edition

/
0 Comments
It's almost the time of the year when it's warming up, the sun starts to shine and the swimsuits start to make an appearance. AKA Summer. Summer has to be my favourite season of the year, I love the long days, the warm weather and most of all the fashion. Now, even though it gets hot in the UK it is still frowned upon to prance around in your bikini if there is no sand or large body of water around (Depressing, I know), so for me heavily investing in bikini's and swimwear isn't so wise when I don't get to wear it unless I'm soaking up the sun abroad somewhere. Instead I'm left to fantasise about being on holiday and all the bikini's I'd love to be wearing. Boohoo.

All isn't bad though, I've managed to come up with a great list of faaabulous items of swimwear and where to buy them! I hope you enjoy.

1. Harley Quinn Thong Bikini

Can be Purchased on Etsy for £26.70/$40


2. Sailor Scout Bikini

Mars Anime Sailor Moon Underwear Bra & Panty Set Cosplay Costume Bikini Swimwear
Can be found on various sites like amazon and ebay, prices vary.

3. Iron Man Bikini

Can be found on Etsy for £58.27/$89.60

4. Pokemon Badge Bikini

Can be found on Living Dead

5. Batman Swimsuit (inc. Detachable Cape)

Available at Black Milk for £56.70/$86.06

6. Pikachu Bikini

Can be purchased from Hot Topic for $18.38


Disclaimer - I own no rights to any of the images or products. All photographs are from the sellers site. 


You may also like

No comments:

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.