Here It Is, My First Post!

/
0 Comments
So this is my first post on a blog ever! How exciting. 
Due to being new to the blogging world I may be a little slow in getting into the swing of things, but hopefully I'll pick it up in no time. Fingers crossed. My plan for this blog is to be as honest as possible, whether it be reviewing a product, trends I love or just a general opinion I have that has been itching to get out. I'm planning on this being 100% me. 

I have always taken my own path and never fit in, whether it be fashion wise or with the music I listen to. All through high school I was one of the emo kids, along with a couple of my friends, whilst the rest of the school were quite the opposite. I've always enjoyed to do things my way and stay away from the crowd, I'd much rather be exactly who I want to be than pretend to be somebody else! Hopefully you will see this throughout my blog. Now I don't have everything figured out, but I'd like to think I'm on my way to knowing who I am and who I want to be.

I'll stop ranting about shit nobody cares about, I just want you all to know how excited I am to get started on this new adventure and hopefully I will be able to post things you can all enjoy! Can't wait! 

Please follow/like me on facebook, instagram, twitter and tumblr.. click the icons in the navigation bar! Thanks.






You may also like

No comments:

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.