Wishlist || Hair Edition.

/
0 Comments

Another late post, my bad. Uni work and illnesses took over again I'm afraid. 

This is probably more of major hair envy rather than a wishlist, although I would very happily trade my hair in for any of these peoples! I have a tendency to get bored of my current hairstyle after a few weeks and then usually opt to dye it some random colour. Currently I'm white blonde with blue tips, but lo and behold I'm bored again. Due to the constant bleaching, dying and styling of my hair it is severely damaged and so I can only dream of having hair as fabulous as the ones who will be featured in this blog! So without further ado...

1. Audrey Kitching

She has been one of my style icons for as long as I can remember, back when I was an emo/scene kid I used to be obsessed with her hair and style and as time has progressed she has continued to keep this individual style but now has a more fashion oriented way. However many years on and Kitching is still rocking the amazing, perfectly pink hair, though there have been many variations along the way. Basically I just adore her. Simple as. 


2. Sara Fabel

Don't even think I need words. Sara Fabel is one of my ultimate girl crushes, can't decide if I want to be her or be with her more. She was the inspiration for me to shave the side of my head as I already have a love for white blonde/silver hair. I am seriously obsessed with her style and tattoos for that matter. She is basically the embodiment of everything I would love to be! Along with being a bad ass model she is also an amazing artist and tattoo artist. I would definitely advise you to check out her work, I love her graphic style! 

3. Chrisspy

Can't express how much I want the blue long bob! Never thought I'd hear see myself say that! Never really been a fan of bobs at all, but this one just looks fabulous! If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure this one is a wig. I can't recall where it's from but I think it was a custom made wig and she mentions where you can find them on her instagram. Either way, I either need to do my hair like this or buy a similar wig. The only problem with dying your hair blue is that it is absolute murder to get out, as I have found in recent weeks. I only dyed my tips and after about a month or so without dying it again it is still there and very clearly so. Be warned if you are planning on going blue! The other two photos are clearly very different, I think it will be this sorta idea I'm going to go with for my next hair venture. As my hair is in a shit state from overly bleaching and dying I'm going to let my roots grow through, like in the second photo, then dye the rest of my hair a greyish blue colour, much like that of the last photo. Fingers crossed it will come out as nicely! Along with being envious of Chrissyp's lovely locks her make-up is also pretty damn perfect due to her being a make-up artist! Keep an eye out for her on youtube and instagram.



Hair illustrations found on Pinterest, other photos from Facebook, Instagram and Google.


You may also like

No comments:

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.